Go down
HaleyTheRandom
HaleyTheRandom

The Making of a Warrior. (private) Empty The Making of a Warrior. (private)

Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:24 am
Haley was currently in the arena training for the umpteenth time this week l.
Training had been her escape from the world since she first came to Camp, and the fact hand changed up in the last five or so years. Anytime she couldn't sort out her thoughts, she came here. Angry? Come and chop the straw dummys head off. Problem solved. Sad? Turn your sadness into rage and come slice off the training dummys arm. Again, problem solved.

Stopping to wipe the sweat off of her forehead, Haley took a quick glance around the arena. She spotted a boy a few feet away who was visibly struggling with his training. The way he was holding his sword was completely wrong, not to mention that he could barely lift it. Haley felt the urge to help the young man, but felt that perhaps she would do more harm than good.
So there she stood, doing her best to make up her mind rather she should help him or not.
Amaru
Amaru

The Making of a Warrior. (private) Empty Re: The Making of a Warrior. (private)

Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:13 pm
It was a few days since Tim arrived at the camp. He managed to get as far as to believe that his father really was a Greek god. One would say, that things like this should be taken a one step at a time. Yeah... sure. Or they could require you to learn how to swordfight. Before today he didn't really hold a sword. Well, he did a few times, but it was a europian longsword and he surely didn't try to use it!.
He was 100% positive that he held it like a pig would handle a joystick. Why was he even trying?!
"Gaaah!" he left a primal sound of utter hopelessness, dropping the overweight greek toothpick on the ground. Angrily, he picked up a bow that he left hanging nearby and hit the training dummy with an arrow right into its head. It didn't seem it made him feel any better though...
HaleyTheRandom
HaleyTheRandom

Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:58 pm
The young man seemed to be frustrated with himself - something that Haley understood all to well. When he through down the sword, she found herself wondering where he was going until he picked up the bow and aimed.

"Either that was beginners luck, or archery is more your style than a sword is," she said.
Amaru
Amaru

Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:01 pm
Still fuming at the training dummy he heard someone talking to him.
"Y...yeah, I think I am. This thing..." he waved his bow around.
"... I can understand. But I never held a sword before." he admitted while putting the bow away once more.
"And if felt good doing something I am actually good at... I'm Tim by the way. The... son of Apollo I guess..." he introduced himself to the stranger.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum