Go down
Mason
Mason
Administrator
https://demigodworld.forumotion.com

Fauna's Quest (feat. Jason and Gerald) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fauna's Quest (feat. Jason and Gerald)

Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:07 pm
Gerald nodded, grabbing another tin can to munch on from his backpack. He followed her to the Big House.

"Gerald? Man, don't you have like three travel bans on your record?" Jason asked, now fully packed up.

"Two! Stupid Sungo," Gerald said, shaking his head.

"Where is Len, Gerald?"

"Who the hell cares," Gerald said, shrugging.
Fauna
Fauna

Fauna's Quest (feat. Jason and Gerald) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fauna's Quest (feat. Jason and Gerald)

Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:10 pm
She sighed.

"The elder satyr said that Len was already out on a mission and wasn't available and Gerald volunteered to join us. I know he has travel bans, but for something like this, I think the exception can be made. This is too important to argue over now" She told the two boys. She looked around.

"Didn't Chiron say he was going to meet us here with the Pegasus ride he was telling me about?"
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:46 pm
Jason nodded. "I guess she's right. The pegasus ride is over by Thalia's Tree." He nodded his head in that direction. He grabbed his stuff and headed that way with them. Sure enough, they were greeted by a chariot, led by three pegasi, and Chiron there.

"Gerald," Chiron said. "I see that they decided to choose the bottom of the barrel," he said with a grin.

"Yeah, well, y'know," Gerald shrugged.

"Don't you have a travel ban after almost killing those mortals in Hawaii?" Chiron asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, almost. But then I saved them!"
Fauna
Fauna

Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:05 pm
"I see" She says, seeing where Jason was looking and made her way up to thalia's tree where, sure enough, the chariot with three pegasi and Chiron standing by it. Chiron was talking to Gerald, having some banter, Chiron mentioning something about Gerald almost killing three people in hawaii. She sighed.

"I'm...really not going to ask what that was about" She said, putting her suitcase on the chariot. She looks to Chiron.

"Well, I guess we'll be off then. Is there anything we should know before we go, Chiron?"
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:51 pm
"Long story," the satyr said.

"Not that I know of. Take these chariots to Egypt and start searching," he said with a smile. "And be careful. Last thing I need is to lose two cabin counselors."

"Andddd me," Gerald said with a grin.

"Yes, and Gerald," Chiron said with a laugh.
Fauna
Fauna

Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:12 pm
"of course, thank you Chiron; I promise that we'll return home" She said before she got on the chariot, taking the reins. She looked to the two men.

"Ok you two, let's go save the world" She smiled. She would wait till the two men were on board before she cracked the reins and would take off into the sky.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:47 pm
Jason sat down in the chariot, relaxing and enjoying the view of the sky, along with the buildings below. "What's the plan when we hit Egypt?"

Fauna
Fauna

Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:04 pm
"I'm not sure to be honest; we need to find out some information since Egypt has a ton of places this blade could be, so we need to try and narrow it down. What you do you think?"
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:32 pm
"What about like that really big Giza thing?" Gerald asked.

"Great Pyramid of Giza? There's technically three of those," Jason added.
Fauna
Fauna

Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:54 pm
"yes, but I was thinking someone with experience in ancient Egyptian stuff. Besides, it seems this place according to the prophecy is buried under the sand, so it might not be visible necessarily"
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:17 pm
"I say we just start digging like it's Minecraft," Gerald suggested, scratching his beard. "The gods obviously didn't mean for it to be easy to find, so we're going to be S.O.L. without any major clue. I wonder who even hid it in the first place, y'know."

"I imagine it was probably someone loyal and safe, like Athena or Demeter. I can't imagine they gave it to Apollo or Dionysus or someone like that. No offense to you guys," Jason yelled up at the sky. "Why, do you think we should figure that out and ask?"
Fauna
Fauna

Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:45 pm
She looks at Gerald.

"Even if that was the case, we'd need shovels and you understand that this part of the country is basically one massive desert, right?" She said before looking at Jason.

"Indeed, I was thinking maybe go to a ancient Egyptian museum and try to find like a expert in ancient egypt and see if they can give us any clue as to where we can search"
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:52 pm
"I mean, we get some shovels," Gerald said.

"I think that's a safe idea, but we don't know whether these guys are mortals or some kind of powerful being or what. I think that it's best to stick together and go ask around." Jason nodded. "And if we got bombarded, it's our time to kick ass."

"It's always time to kick ass," Gerald said with a grin.
Fauna
Fauna

Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:55 pm
"I agree, I'd rather we stick together too. Hey Jason, are you able to sense if monsters are nearby? I'd rather not be taken off guard while trying to fly this" She asked. Although she knew he was the son of Hecate, who was a goddess of magic. She couldn't quite remember, but she was kinda hoping he had some kind of tracking spell or something.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:45 pm
"Yeah, I can do something like that," Jason said, putting his hand up in the air. He sent a protective spell over the chariot, one that would detect nearby danger.

"Freaking Hecate kids," Gerald muttered to himself.
Fauna
Fauna

Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:35 pm
"Thanks honey" She said, ignoring Gerald's comment as she continued to fly the chariot, hoping their journey will be peaceful.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:22 am
Jason nodded. "OKay, so what part of Egypt are we landing to?" he opened a tab on his phone. "We could go straight to the museum in Cairo, if you want."

"Right, that's always a safe place to land if theres anyone waiting for us," Gerald commented.
Fauna
Fauna

Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:56 am
"That's the most likely place to start if we need information, although Gerald is right; where on earth are we going to land this that isn't going to get people's attention? This is honestly why I suggested getting a plane there since this is kinda hard to hide away and not have regular people notice. Although if anyone is waiting for us, how would they know to wait for us unless Chiron sent a message ahead of us, presuming we'd go there or that something else is there, waiting to attack us. Also, Jason, how far away is Cairo from here? it doesn't really feel like we've been flying all that long"
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:36 am
Jason rested his head against the window. "Guys, the Mist has got our back, it always does. The Mist will cover us up from regular humans. What I hear Gerald suggesting though is the possibility of enemy creatures here. In that case, we do what we're trained to do, fight." He smiled with confidence. "We're still a good 4,000 miles or so away from Cairo, we're over the Atlantic Ocean right now."

"Boy, you gotta always unexpect the expected," Gerald said with a grin.

"Expect the unexpected, Gerald."

"That's what I just said, dummy!"
Fauna
Fauna

Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:51 am
She nods.

"Still, I'm not sure what this is going to look like to other normal people, even if that is the case, where on earth are we going to park this? I'd like to park somewhere at least somewhere non-conspicuous" She said while Gerald said to unexpect the expected when Jason corrected him, saying its expect the unexpected.

"Do you boys always argue like this or is it just because I'm here?" She said like a mother talking to her children.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:09 am
"We'll go to an empty parking lot or something," Jason confirmed.

"We just have some minor disagreements. Sungo over here thinks because he's a big money bag and cabin counselor that he's better than me."

"Not even close to the truth, man," Jason said, shaking his head.
Fauna
Fauna

Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:05 pm
"Alright, although do you two always argue like this? besides Gerald-honey, we're both cabin counselors if you want to be pedantic. Anyway, I hope we reach Cairo soon; open air travel is really messing up my hair" She said softly, holding onto the reins as much as possible as she continued to make the journey to Cairo.
Sponsored content