Go down
Mason
Administrator
View user profilehttp://demigodworld.forumotion.com

Fauna's Quest (feat. Jason and Gerald) Empty Fauna's Quest (feat. Jason and Gerald)

on Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:05 am
Typhon roared from inside his prison, a roar of pure terror. The ground shook, but it was blurry what was actually going on around him. He grabbed a wall side, where a chain was, and jerked against it. He wasn't even 10% as powerful as he should be while connected to the lock. Typhon's black eyes looked directly into the blur, whispering something. "Daughter of Cybele...I'm going to destroy your kind..."

"Fauna, wake up," another camper in her cabin whispered to her. She was 13, with poofy hair and a big smile. "It's almost noon, where have you been?"

Ezra O'Dalaigh, daughter of Ares~17
Stanley Summers, son of Apollo~17
Fauna
View user profile

Fauna's Quest (feat. Jason and Gerald) Empty Re: Fauna's Quest (feat. Jason and Gerald)

on Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:52 am
She was dreaming of a forest during a sunny day, wild animals doing their thing and birds chirping. She was going to a mountain in the distant, normally one of the domains her mother, Cybele ruled over when suddenly, the sky turned dark, the animals ran and the birds stopped their song as a dark, whispering voice spoke something that sent shivers down her spine.

Daughter of Cybele...I'm going to destroy your kind... and then, she woke up, just as one of the young girls that stayed in cabin twenty-eight came in; a sweet girl with a lovely smile on her face, asking her to wake up, telling her it was almost noon. Not wanting to worry the young girl, Fauna gave the girl her normal motherly smile.

"Oh, good morning sweetheart; I was just asleep, must of been more tired then usual after my shopping spree yesterday. What is it, sweetheart? shall I get us some lunch?" She asked as she stretched and started getting out of bed, wearing nothing but a black and gold babydoll dress, although in the back of her mind, she was thinking about what that dream was all about.
Mason
Administrator

Fauna's Quest (feat. Jason and Gerald) Empty Re: Fauna's Quest (feat. Jason and Gerald)

on Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:16 pm
"I'm not exactly hungry, I just wanted to make sure that you were alright," the girl said with a kind smile. "I'm going to head to the camp store to get a few battle strategy books. Chiron recommended me them earlier, he says I need to smooth out the edges and I'll be fine." She started to head towards the door. "I'll see you later, Fauna." The young girl left the cabin, shutting the door behind her. Fauna was the only one left in the cabin.

Fauna
View user profile

on Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:28 pm
"Ok sweetheart, have a good day" she told the girl before she headed off. She stretched and got, deciding to get dressed in a black and gold halter top dress, fishnet stockings and gold and black high heels. She decided to make herself a bacon and fried egg sandwich. Once done, she sat and ate, thinking to herself.

"I wonder what my dream was all about. I might ask Chiron about it and see if he knows what I should do" She thought as she ate. Once she finished and washed up, she too headed out to the big house where Chiron and mister D usually hang out. She wasn't overly keen on seeing the god of wine and hoped she was able to see Chiron to discuss her dream with him.
Mason
Administrator

on Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:44 pm
Chiron was in his office at the Big House, filing tax returns or something. His hair was wild today, a battlescar of the stress he had been put through lately. He was in his wheelchair cover-up, about ready to get out and head to the Arena, when Fauna came into his office. "Fauna, nice to see you. I didn't see you at breakfast this morning. How are you?" he asked, sitting back down. He put his pen back in his drawer.

Fauna
View user profile

on Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:48 am
"Oh sorry, honey; I was asleep and I had made lunch at the cabin before coming over. My apologizes, although its what happened in my dream that I want to talk about" She said, coming into the office and sitting on a chair in front of Chiron's desk.

"I was having a dream I was in the forest; it was pleasent at first, then suddenly, storms came, the animals ran away and I heard a dark whispery voice saying that something wanted to kill me for being a child of Cybele. I wanted to ask you what it meant"
Mason
Administrator

on Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:53 pm
Chiron paused. "It's probably a natural demigod dream, I wouldn't get yourself too worked up over it. If it's recurring, it might be a problem. Do you need to speak to our guidance counselor...well, I suppose you are the guidance counselor." He smiled. "Tell me if it happens again, though, alright?"

Fauna
View user profile

on Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:57 pm
"That's true, but that's the thing; my usual dream is just me in the forest and mountains, surrounded by animals and the feeling of motherly love. But this one changed it to one of fear and dread and I don't know why. Of course, honey; I would ask about seeing the oracle, but I don't want to waste her time on something that might be all that serious" She said and curtsied to Chiron.

"Although I could always go see one of the Morpheus kids; their whole thing is dreams, maybe they could help?"
Mason
Administrator

on Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:37 pm
"Going to the Morpheus kids might be a good idea," Chiron suggested, with a nod. "I can suggest you to one in particular, if you'd like."

Fauna
View user profile

on Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:38 pm
"Oh sure; go ahead honey; which one should I go to?"
Mason
Administrator

on Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:56 pm
"His name is Davis Arcan. His dream powers are extraordinary, he should be able to put you to ease."

Fauna
View user profile

on Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:02 pm
"Davis Arcan...ok, got it. Thank you, Chiron; I'll be going now, take care, honey" She curtsies and then heads to the Morphus cabin. The cabin itself had a sleepy vibe to it. She went up, her heels clicking on the soft wooden steps as she went up and knocked on the door.

"Hello? is anyone in? I'm looking for mister Davis Arcan"
Mason
Administrator

on Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:00 pm
Davis looked up. He was wearing a plaid shirt and jeans, with a sleeping cap drooped over his head. He was on the shorter side, at 5'7", with ginger hair, green eyes, and a slightly yellow smile. He walked up to her. "I'm Davis, whatcha need Fauna?" he asked. There was only one person in the cabin besides him, and they were sleeping.

Fauna
View user profile

on Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:26 pm
"Well, I have a unusual dream last night and was wondering if you could use your dream abilities to help me understand it or something like that. Chiron told me your the best at doing that from what I've heard. So what do you say? think you could help me out?" She asked politely, brushing her long curly black hair to one side as she waited for this sleepy boy to answer her.
Mason
Administrator

on Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:33 pm
"Of course. In order to see what's going on, though, the door to your dreams has to been wide open. I can't get through a locked door, if that makes sense, I have to walk in completely freely. What I'm saying is that you have to be asleep, like an exact simulation of how you normally would sleep. Then I can explore your mind's edges and how it blurs reality, to study what may be going on. Sounds weird, I know." Davis grinned. "If you want, take a rest in one of our finest beds. Do whatever makes you comfortable, if you have to, you can change." He went over to a milky planet by the window, and caught a few drops of the substance in a cup. It would make her instantly go asleep.

Fauna
View user profile

on Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:45 pm
"I understand and thank you, I'll be sure to do so" She comes in, sitting on one of the beds. Davis was right; their beds were really comfortable. She took her heels off and stripped down to her babydoll. Davis came in with a cup with some sort of milk inside it.

"Thank you, sweetheart" She said, taking the cup. She decided to lay down, sitting slightly up, laying her head on the pillow before taking a drink of the "milk". The instant she finished, she fell asleep.

Once again, she was in her dream again, yet this time, things were different; the forest was lacking of animals and a great storm was surging around. She could also hear the dark voice, cursing her as a child of Cybele.

"Davis? are you here?" She says before looking at the mountain where she felt the voice come from.

"Who are you?" She called out.
Mason
Administrator

on Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:52 pm
"I...I can feel your presence, Cybele's daughter. I know you can help...come closer, feel the power within you...free me, or I will destroy your kind..." an echoey, dark, deep voice said.

Davis appeared in the dream, looking around. His eyes were white. "Where are-"

Suddenly, a whisp of pure darkness flew through the sky, piercing the chest of Davis, making him fade away in the wind into black dust.

"The blade will free me...join me or DIE!" a black whisp shot through her heart.

At that moment, Fauna would wake up in panic. Davis was on the floor, unconscious and bleeding.

Fauna
View user profile

on Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:07 am
"What do you mean, free you? What even are you? She replied to him before Davis manifested into her dream world, his eyes as white as snow. He was about to ask where he was before suddenly, a spear shot through his chest, forcibly shoving him out her dream as the voice threatened to kill her if she didn't join him and something about a blade being able to free him.

"Davis! you won't..." She'd never get to finish her sentence before she too was speared through the chest with a dark spear, forcing her awake; her chest pounding. She then saw Davis on the floor, unconscious and bleeding.

"Davis! oh by the gods themselves!" She yelled as she turned, falling to the floor, blood running down her lip as she too was suffering from whatever this was that the being in her dream had done to the both of them. Using her fertile nature, she called on vines to wrap around Davis gently and lift him up like a makeshift stretcher. Not having time to get dressed, she formed a wooden stick to act as a support while she left with the vine wrapped Davis behind her with her only wearing a babydoll outfit.

She went up to the big house, her vision going dark as she called out.

"please, Chiron; we need you" She said, managing to get Davis to the door of the big house before she collapsed onto the ground, the vines reseeding from around Davis's body as she fell unconscious herself.
Mason
Administrator

on Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:17 am
Chiron had seen a lot in his day, and he means a lot. Monsters, demigods, nymphs dressed as anime girls, everything you could imagine. A girl in lingerie that was bleeding and carrying a dying camper on a wooden stretcher before passing out was something new. Chiron was very surprised, but instantly started to take care of the situation.
---
About an hour lady, Fauna would wake up in a room, with an Asian girl staring at her from across the room. The girl had a kind face and was about 15 years old, with jet black hair. It was the oracle, Jessica Murange. "Fauna? Are you feeling okay?"

Fauna
View user profile

on Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:28 am
"Jessica?" She shifted slight, wincing slight and holding her ample chest.

"Where's Davis? is he ok? I want to know if he survived what that thing did to us; I don't even know what it is, just things about me being the daughter of Cybele and something about a blade...mhmm I feel so lightheaded, what happened to me?"
Mason
Administrator

on Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:46 am
"You're okay, Chiron called in some medics and healed you up, you'll just be sore. Davis is in worse condition, but he'll be okay. Whatever happened though, it rotted away part of his stomach, like the organ. Anything that does that in dream form definitely shouldn't be messed with in reality." Jessica paused. "Chiron brought you here to see if anything would happen, and I feel a strong presence, but nothing's popping up... it's like, at the tip of my tongue." She got up, going over to the coffee machine. "Coffee? Also, Chiron brought you an extra pair of clothes. What exactly happened between you and Davis that...you're in lingerie for?"

Fauna
View user profile

on Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:02 am
"I see; I'm glad at least that Davis won't die. I was so scared that I was too late to save him" She said, relieved that at least Davis was being taken care of and wasn't going to die, but to hear something was that strong that it could of killed both of them in a dream scared her.

"No, I'm fine; never been one for hot drinks anyway. She said, looking at the clothes Chiron brought her; it was a standard XL orange camp shirt, a matching skirt and flats. She sat up and put the shirt on, only just fitting over her large bust. She blushed at Jessica's question about why they had found her and Davis with her just in lingerie for.

"Well, I went to him because I had a strange dream and wanted his help on it. He told me to get comfortable, so I stripped down to what I wear when I go to bed. He gave me some milk or something and I passed straight out and began to dream again" She said as she put the skirt on and the flats; the first time in years she had worn something that weren't a pair of high heels.

"Yeah, I think I'm starting to remember now; I was in the forest, but it was dark and storming and I could see a mountain in the distance; the voice wanted me to come closer, wanting my bloodline as the daughter of Cybele. Then Davis came, but he was shot by some dark spear like thing and he was forced out of me. The voice then said the blade shall break him free from his prison and that I was to either join him or die. He then speared me in the chest and I was forced out, finding David unconscious and bleeding on the floor. The rest you probably know" She explained to Jessica, feeling a bit out of wack and knowing at some point, she'll need to get her dress and heels back from the Morpheus cabin, but there was a better for that. She looked at Jessica.

"Hey Jessica, won't your oracle powers tell you who it is who is hunting me, both in my dream and by the sounds of it, reality because I need to know what I'm up against"
Mason
Administrator

on Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:09 pm
Jessica set down with her cup of coffee, listening to her while in deep thought. "It sounds to me like this isn't a dream, it's a message, a warning if you will. Directly to you, too. If this thing wanted others aware, it wouldn't have taken out Davis. This is definitely more than just a dark dream. This is closer to a sign of dark days to come." She paused, and took a sip of her coffee. She put a strand of her jet black behind her ear. "Unfortunately it's not as easy as me using my oracle abilities, it has to flow through me. Fate is what lets me do what I do. If fate was mine, then this would be different. We can't do anything for now but figure out who this might be and what may be going on. Did this thing say anymore about it's prison? Did you see its prison, perhaps?"

Fauna
View user profile

on Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:19 pm
She shakes her head.

"Not really, I know the shape of the mountain and stuff; I know it was dark and storm like the inside of a tornado. Here, I'll show you" She said, raising her hand and out the ground outside the window, she formed a mini version of what the mountain looked like in her dream.

"I never saw inside, but he kept going on about a blade that seemed to act like a key to this thing's prison. Do you know of anything that has a lock like that? and I understand; I'm sure we'll find it out, I just wish I knew more, but I'd have to return to my dream and as we saw, that almost killed Davis and injured me, so I'm not sure, I just wish I could be more helpful. Do you think Chiron might know if he looks at my mini version of the mountain? it might be distinct enough for it to be recognized?""
Mason
Administrator

on Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:51 pm
Jessica paid attention to the details of the mountain outside, but it didn't look very distinct to her. "I'd definitely go ask Chiron, this is all too much for it to be a small deal or some sort of nightmare. I would try to hold off dreaming and sleep in general until Chiron tells you what you need next. Definitely don't get another camper stuck in there, that's for sure. Apparently this thing's dangerous enough to penetrate and obliterate people's minds as well."

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum