Go down
Rhyolo

What is life? Empty What is life?

Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:16 am
Kase has been in the woods for a while, maybe about 4 hours. He could afford to really because he really only had one person who gave a shit about him being alive or dead, and that was his twin Rey. To be honest, he really didn't care about anyone but Rey, not even his other siblings, not even himself. Everytime kase looks in the miror he sees a killer, but yet somehow he as this superiority complex and can easily point out flaws. Quite the double edged sword. The young son of athen just sat against a tree, pretty much napping at this point.
E.T
E.T

What is life? Empty Re: What is life?

Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:26 am
Qiao had been meditating in the forest for hours, both Liebing and his flute kept close by as always. His long hair was down, forehead ribbon and white robes utterly immaculate as he remained in deep concentration atop a large pile of boulders. He didn’t even have his knife with him, despite knowing the forest was full of monsters. He wasn’t powerful, so he made for a fairly unattractive target to those who might be roaming the forest in search of a fight. And he liked that just fine. However, a nearly inaudible sigh left his lips when he heard movement nearby. It wasn’t loud enough to be any kind of large monster, so it was likely another camper or humanoid that inhabited the forest. Standing, the Chinese man headed in the direction of the noise with flute in hand and a robin on his shoulder.
Rhyolo

Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:20 am
Kase would look down with his eyes shut as he sat there. He heard something move out in the woods, not anything that seemed enormous enough to be a monster, but not a dainty little creature either. He decided to ignore the noise and stay put where he was with his arms crossed.
E.T
E.T

Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:54 pm

What is life? Tumblr_pk81tloKPp1uetr35o2_500

Qiao emerged from the trees into a small clearing, on the other side of which he saw a boy. He was leaning against a tree at the very edge, eyes shut. Qiao didn’t say anything or call out just yet, not wanting to startle him. Instead, he walked forwards, deliberately not avoiding making noise to alert the other before he even dared speak. “What are you doing out here?” He finally asked, curious about the boy. The son of Aphrodite tilted his head, carefully studying the other. He didn’t seem like he was in a very good place, the other boy looked almost... tired.
Rhyolo

Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:09 pm
Kase would have ignored the sudden presence and noise that had appeared. He would until it spoke to him after coming closer to him. He could tell by the voice he was male and about his age. He would begin to speak to him without lifting his head or opening his eyes. "What's it to you? What are you doing out here?"
E.T
E.T

Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:57 pm
”I was meditating. I heard noise over here and came to investigate.” Qiao said simply, bringing his hand up to pet the robin currently resting on his shoulder. “That still doesn’t explain what you’re doing, though.” He eventually murmured turning his curious gaze once more to the seemingly younger boy. “I am a cabin leader, so I do have the ability to report suspicious behaviour to other counsellors if I deem it necessary.” He added, golden-brown eyes never leaving the face of the other. He did not move even a single step, instead choosing to pay attention to his pet.
Rhyolo

Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:35 pm
"I'm suspicious? Just sitting out here doing nothing?" The seventeen year old son of Athen then moved his head up and opened his eyes to look at this guy. He looked some type of asian, probably chinese, and around his age if not older. "What will happen if you do get someone? I get punished? No one would really give a damn, probably only one of my siblings would." he rolled his grey blue eyes at him.
E.T
E.T

Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:18 pm
”It’s suspicious when you don’t answer my questions.” Qiao responded honestly, ignoring the second part of that question in favour of analyzing the last bit. He put his hands on his hips, eyes narrowed as he looked at the other. “And just what do you mean by nobody would care?” He asked, all his senses warning him that this boy was in a bad place mentally. He was experienced in helping people through all kinds of issues, and he could tell something wasn’t quite right.
Rhyolo

Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:15 pm
Kase would roll his eyes as the chinese pretty boy. His blue grey eyes then glared daggers. " What do you think it means pretty boy? It means no one would give a shit what happens or doesn't happen to me. And i answered your damn question. I'm out here doing nothing, just sitting here, minding my own business and bothering no one." his arms were still crossed as he took a deep breath.
E.T
E.T

Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:21 pm
”You’re bothering me...” he whispered quietly, before composing himself and removing his hands from his hips. He hesitated for a minute before speaking, trying to find the right words. “That sounds lonely.” He said softly, his slightly annoyed expression replaced by one of sympathy. “I used to think that way, before dad married stepmom and gave me two brothers. You mentioned siblings, didn’t you? I’m sure they’d care if something happened to you. You can’t just sit here and throw yourself a pity party. You may not have hordes of adoring fans, but you have at least one person who cares for you, right? Don’t you want to do better for that person?”
Rhyolo

Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:39 pm
Kase just chuckles and smiles a bit sadly. "Look, i have only been a burden to my twin brother. I probably have only made his life worst, but yet knowing this im still selfish enough to want to be in his. Im supposed to be wisdom's son but i can't even wrap my head around why he keeps me around." Kase sighs once again. "You have to be an aphrodite kid, a pretty boy, pretty good with emotions, and got me to talk to you, which i barely talk to anyone outside of Rey. Who are you?"
E.T
E.T

Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:49 pm
”You’re right. I am a son of Aphrodite. However, I hold little love for her. As far as I’m concerned, my stepmother is my real mother. As for that brother of yours? He has to have loved you immensely. If he stays with you, it’s because he wants to. You’re not as much of a burden as you think you are...” Qiao said, trailing off at the end. He ignored the pretty boy comment, he got that enough to be immune to feeling anything upon hearing it. He sighed, bringing his hand up to pet the robin on his shoulder once more. Despite the slightly muddy ground he was standing on, his robes and shoes remained pristine.
Rhyolo

Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:56 pm
Kase notices he trails off and doesn't answer his question on who he is. "You didn't quite answer my question? Who exactly are you?" He begins to get up slowly, stretching a bit as he leans against the tree with his back.
E.T
E.T

Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:05 am
Qiao didn’t quite want to answer this question, but swallowed down his discomfort and opened his mouth to speak. “My name is Qiao Song. I am the Aphrodite cabin leader.” He said, looking at the ground. What Kase didn’t know was just how low Qiao was feeling right now- how low he was always feeling. His mind ferociously beat down any lingering sense of peace he might have been feeling, pointing out just how little happiness Qiao thought he deserved. The young man gripped the flute in his hand tightly, rather than dig his nails into his palm like he would have done instead.
Rhyolo

Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:14 am
Kase would study Qiao, looking at all his subtle movements and mannerisms. He particularly took note of the flute in his hand and how he gripped it hard, he could tell by the slight tremors in his hand. "Look, i don't know exactly what is eating at you but you should probably let it go before you break your flute and regret it. Besides, i know a thing or two about regret. You should really not be in a bitter mood. You seem to be better person than i am. And i have a superiority complex. You should be happy and not let anything eat at you.  Don't be a useless idiot like me."
E.T
E.T

Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:31 am
”Be happy?” Qiao asked, a vulnerable and slightly disbelieving expression on his face. “A better person than you? No, I am not. How could I possibly think of my own happiness right now?” He added, golden-brown eyes sad as he looked down. He continued gripping the flute, it wouldn’t break. His arm strength was not nearly good enough to crush carved jade, after all. He turned his back- he didn’t want Kase to see his expression. Though his posture remained straight, he was shaking ever so slightly.
Rhyolo

Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:38 am
Kase would look at him with a glare, noticing his shaking. "What do you mean you aren't? What do you mean how can you think of your own happiness? You gave enough of a shit to even listen to me, then proceeded to try and help a lost cause. If anyone here shouldn't think of their own happiness its me. And i have a good reason to. You have a good heart and a somewhat solid head except for what i just heard, which im hoping came of your ass because it is bullshit."
E.T
E.T

Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:46 am
Qiao was shaking like a leaf by the time Kase finished speaking. “How dare I think of my own happiness unless everybody around me is happy? I prioritize others first. It is my job to help people, I cannot prioritize myself.” He said, telling a half-truth. He didn’t actually think he deserved to be happy at all, but he could pretend otherwise for the sake of others. The young man stood up impossibly straight despite his shaking, the robin on his shoulder chirping in protest when he moved too much.
Rhyolo

Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:59 am
Kase looked at him, all of a sudden he stepped up and grabbed him by the collar of his robe. He had no idea why but that idea of that thinking pissed him off. "Look here, that thinking is why you should be happy dumbass! Just because I messed up and can't be happy doesn't mean you shouldn't!"
E.T
E.T

Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:10 am
”It is not just you! There is always somebody around me to make happy, always somebody I should put first! My cabin members, my brothers! My father and mother! Any of my fellow campers who need it! I must put them first, not myself!” Qiao snarled in a rare display of anger, his movements causing the bird on his shoulder to startle and fly a safe distance away. His eyes were flashing with a whirlwind of emotion, his body whipping around so fast his forehead ribbon actually became a tiny bit crooked.
Rhyolo

Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:21 am
"Why, why so damn selfless? What makes you put yourself so low on your own priority list! You keep putting yourself so low you won't be able to keep everyone happy that you want! Hell, you pissing me off right now by refusing to take youself into consideration." Kase growled as the guy and brought his face closer to the son of aphrodite's, their heads literally butting.
E.T
E.T

Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:29 am
”Because if I were to be selfish, I’d only become more like her” he snarled, “And helping people is something I want to do.” He added, unable to shake Kase off. He was too passive to try something like headbutting the other, so all he could do was struggle helplessly and try to convince the other to let him go. His eyes were still flashing, though both sadness and anger were clearly visible now.
Rhyolo

Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:38 am
Kase is frustrated at this point. He had lost his cool and his rationality he usually kept with him. Suddenly he couldn't do anything as he pulled Qiao in closer and kissed him. Maybe it was his stubbornness, his selflessness, his looks, his kindness, or a combination of all of them. But either way, Kase was drawn in by him hook, line and sinker.
E.T
E.T

Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:47 am
Qiao’s eyes were wide when Kase kissed him, all the fight draining from his body in an instant. He didn’t know what to think. He couldn’t retaliate in any way, except for the tears pricking in the corners of his eyes. He didn’t know this person, he hadn’t felt attraction for anybody before, he wasn’t sure if he was even capable of being attracted to others in any sense! His body tensed up and he tried to pull away, panicked and upset. This wasn’t right! He wasn’t feeling anything but panic right now.
Rhyolo

Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:00 am
Kase pulled away from the kiss, instantly he could see the panic on the others face as he began to blusj hard. "Just forget i ever existed." he then let go of him and began to walk off fast. For the first tome in his life he was embarrassed. He just wanted to escape this feeling fast
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum